What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies
- This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies
- When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
- In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
|PHPSESSID||https://lovepeace.coffee||Preserves user session state across page requests.||Session|
|_ga||https://lovepeace.coffee||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|_gid||https://lovepeace.coffee||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
Used for distinguishing different users.
|_gat||https://lovepeace.coffee||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.
Used for accelerating requests’ rate.
|qtrans_front_language||https://lovepeace.coffee||Saves the language selected by the user||1 year|
|fr||facebook.com||Facebook tracks opted-out Facebook users with a cookie that is used for advertising purposes||3 months|
Used by Google to store user preferences and information of Google maps
Indicates when you’re logged in, and who you are, for most interface use.
|wordpress_||https://lovepeace.coffee||Cookie to store your authentication details. Its use is limited to the admin console area, /wp-admin/|
|wp-settings-1||https://lovepeace.coffee||The number on the end is your individual user ID from the users database table. This is used to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.||1 year|
|pvc_visits||https://lovepeace.coffee||This cookie is used to count how many times a website has been visited by different visitors – this is done by assigning the visitor a random ID, so the visitor does not get registered twice.||24 hours|
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org